Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tall Tutors

Day 18: At 2:50 today a group of very tall young bright, high school students arrived at the elementary school I am based out of. I had to laugh at their height - they looked like giants in our little elementary school. They came as one group, quietly floating down the hall. I spend about 40 minutes orienting them to tutoring and they said barely 10 words each tho they were staring at me so intently it made me blink a lot (haha). "What's going on in their heads", I thought, as I jabbered away? One young tutor told me she had spoken to all of them ahead of time and they were all very excited. Could have fooled me but I'm going with that :) Right after February vacation we will start tutoring. I have no idea how it will go but will just imagine it goes well - good place to start :)

No comments:

Post a Comment