Wednesday, March 4, 2009

All Things Pass

So, I am done with the flu. Whew. The schedule is coming together for tutoring! It's all falling into place. I have the tutors, the tutees, the program and the excitement. I can't wait to see it come together in such a way it will be self-sustaining next year, something we do year after year. The website is shaping up with student involvement. They have great ideas and I love handing it over to them. I'd love to see a newsletter come out of the website. I am excited for this to carry on next year, as well. The after school program is changing which is interesting. I love using Project M3 materials some of the time and engaging in other activities the rest of the time. All in all.....fantastic progress :) On reflection I see that I started out with such a bang that I exhausted myself and got sick so pacing is the key from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment